New Year, New Discoveries Lunch & Learn
Focus on Buying into a CCRC vs. Renting
A discussion on the advantages of a luxury Life Plan community.
New Year, New Discoveries
Lunch & Learn
February 7, 2024
It’s a new year.
Plan your future NOW.
What precisely is a Life Plan or continuing care retirement community (CCRC)? Which healthcare and support services are included with a Life Care contract? How does it benefit you and your family?
Join us for a chef-prepared lunch and learn about:
• Predictable monthly living expenses
• Priority access to on-site healthcare
• Assurance of lifetime care
• Safeguarding against rising healthcare expenses
• Valuable tax benefits
Space is limited. Complete form below or call (630) 931-2679 to RSVP.
Valet parking is available.
- Benefits of Rental vs Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Benefits of Living in an Independent Living Community During the Chicago Winter
- How To Know It’s Time for Senior Living
- How Living at Park Place of Elmhurst Promotes Senior Wellness
- Choosing a Life Plan Community: Understanding the Benefits of Entry Fees