For independent retirees who are looking to expand their lifestyle and take on new adventures, a retirement community could offer exactly the structure and foundation you need.
Keep reading to learn if this is your time to take this proactive step toward a life of possibility.
Questions To Ask Yourself When Considering a Transition into a Retirement Community
Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of self-awareness and honesty to discern the next step in your life. The following questions are designed to help you assess whether senior living might be the right move for you.
Use them to reflect on where you’re at now and where you’d like to be.
Consider how the senior living offered at a residence like Park Place could open up opportunities in your life. This could be the sign that it’s time.
- Do I often feel lonely or isolated?
- Do I have convenient, accessible opportunities for personal growth and socialization each day?
- Would I like help to meet personal wellness goals?
- Is my home a safe environment for me still?
- Do I fear falling while navigating my own home?
- Am I able to keep up with home maintenance needs?
- Am I spending extraneous time or money on keeping up with these tasks?
- Do I have peace of mind that my future needs will be met with predictable costs for care services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a move to a senior living community like Park Place of Elmhurst is perfect for you! You’ll see how easy is it to stay independent when you move into a senior living community like Park Place of Elmhurst. Our attractive services and amenities are designed to offer you a more vibrant life full of freedom.
Benefits You’ll Find at Park Place of Elmhurst
Seniors at Park Place are living their best lives. They are experiencing a revived sense of independence, which is linked to positive health outcomes and increased satisfaction. As your health needs change, you can rest assured knowing that a Life Care contract at Park Place will adjust to meet those needs.
Here is a sampling of the kinds of amenities our community offers:
- Opportunities to stay active and connected to a community
- Diverse programs with physical, intellectual and spiritual emphasis
- An intergenerational learning program in partnership with Timothy Christian School
- A maintenance-free life with services like weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation, and interior and exterior maintenance
- Multiple dining choices for a varied and nutritious diet
- A library, beauty salon, club/game room and on-campus walking trails
- A fitness center
- Full-size pool and spa
The Difference Park Place of Elmhurst Could Make
Life Care at Park Place offers you the comfort of knowing that as your health needs change, the support you receive will change too. As a Park Place resident, you will know that the long-term care you need is on hand, whether it be through our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation or Memory Support.