We’re honored to share some great news—U.S. News & World Report named us the Best Independent Living Community as well as the Best Continuing Care Retirement Community (or CCRC) for 2023-2024.
Out of thousands of eligible senior living communities, only 1.7% earned Best CCRC honors.
We were specifically recognized for our excellence in:
• Staff and hospitality
• Food and dining
• Activities and enrichment
• Location and environment
“Communities that are highly rated excel in making residents feel safe, well cared for and highly satisfied …” Zach Adams, senior health data engineer at U.S. News, says.
How U.S. News Determines Rankings
To be considered part of the U.S. News analysis, a senior living community must participate in a consumer-satisfaction survey between April and November 2022, and meet specific eligibility criteria. Additionally, individual locations had to earn a specific final weighted score tabulated using methodology developed by the U.S. News health data analytics team.
U.S. News analyzed 162 resident and family member surveys to determine what sets Park Place of Elmhurst apart. We were thrilled to read these wonderful comments, and they only strengthen our resolve to continue working to make life here as happy, healthy and meaningful as it can be. Here’s what a few residents had to say:
• “We’ve really enjoyed getting involved in this friendly community and making it our home. The staff and administration have worked together to solve any problems that have come up as we settled in. We are glad we made the move to Park Place.”
• “Park Place of Elmhurst has made the aging process graceful, and I feel supported.”
• “My husband and I have been at Park Place in Elmhurst for 4-1/2 months and it already feels like home! Great facility with wonderful residents and staff.”
• “Warm, friendly atmosphere with no worries about homeowner issues. Stress-free living.”
What It Means for You
Receiving top honors from a publication dedicated to helping consumers, business leaders and policy officials make important decisions is no small feat. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide everything you’d want in a retirement community and more.
From our amenity-packed campus and access to a wide array of cultural, social and recreational programming opportunities, our Life Plan Community can help you make the most of every day. And should your needs change, you and your family can rest easy knowing that Park Place offers a full continuum of care.
Don’t just take our word for it. Read the comments from residents and families collected by U.S. News. Or even better—schedule a tour to see Park Place of Elmhurst for yourself.
Contact us today at 630-936-4504.